Hayez & Lipparini Apartment
This three-bedroom apartment is made up of two apartments linked by an internal stair case.
The one-bedroom Lipparini is found on the palazzo’s first floor, the so-called Piano Nobile which traditionally has the most elegant rooms. Internal stairs lead up to the living room of the Hayez apartments, which lies on the floor above. Here you will find two further bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. Both floors look out onto a sunny and quiet square. Both floors are reached by a newly added elevator.
Lipparini, the first floor apartment, has a large living room with a long table that can sit up to 6. It also has a large kitchen. There is a smaller kitchen on the floor above.
- Prime location on the Grand Canal
- 3 minutes from Saint Mark’s square
- Located in a historical Palazzo, lived in by the same family for the last 200 years
- The master bedrooms have canopy beds, custom-designed for these apartments
- Luxury bedding
- Spacious terrace shared by all guests of Palazzo Ca’nova Venezia
- Two independent apartments (104 m² and 120 m²) on the 1st and 2nd floor, which can be connected via an internal staircase.
- Bedrooms: 2 master bedrooms (one in each apartment) and 1 twin or double bedroom (in Hayez), one divan that can be turned into a child’s bed (Lipparini)
- Two ensuite bathrooms in Hayez, one with tub from the master bedroom, the other with a shower and one ensuite bathroom (Lipparini) and a WC in the entree
- Elevator, air con, wifi and safe
- Check-in schedule: Every day from 2:00 to 7:00 pm
- Late check-in possible
- Check-out schedule: 10:00 am
- Luggage deposit available
- Security Deposit (refundable): €1000.00 by credit card pre-authorisation prior to arrival
- Minimum stay 3 nights
23 December – 06 January 2021
Grand Canal in Venice