The apartment Hayez has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, lies on the second floor (3rd American floor) of the Palazzo and looks onto a quiet square. It is reached by a newly added elevator.
The apartment has been redecorated in a classic style with a contemporary twist. The entrance, painted in Canaletto (18th century Venetian painter) blue, sets the tone. This dashing colour leads you into the high ceilinged living cum dining room. The walls are decorated with fine engravings which have been in the family for over 200 year and a lifesize copy of the famous de’ Barbari map, a very large bird’s eye view of Venice made in the year 1500. A small kitchen is perfect for the preparation of breakfast and drinks, as well as light meals.
The master bedroom has a canopy bed, custom-designed for the apartment. The second bedroom is either a twin or a double. Beds are super king sized with exceptional de-luxe mattresses.
It is our aim to make you will feel spoilt and privileged. Daily maid service in the mornings. Access to a convivial terrace shared by all guests of the Palazzo. A private secretary. Restaurants and shops in the vicinity. Enjoy Venice!
- Prime location on the Grand Canal
- 3 minutes from Saint Mark’s square
- Apartment located in a historical Palazzo, lived in by the same family for the last 200 years
- The master bedroom has a canopy bed, custom-designed for this apartment
- Luxury bedding
- Spacious terrace shared by all guests of Palazzo Ca’nova
- 2nd floor, 104 m² apartment
- Bedrooms: 1 master bedroom (1 bed) and 1 twin or double bedroom (2 beds)
- Two ensuite bathrooms, one with tub from the master bedroom, the other with a shower
- Elevator, air con, wifi and safe
- Check-in schedule: Every day from 2:00 to 7:00 pm
- Late check-in possible
- Check-out schedule: 10:00 am
- Luggage deposit available
- Security Deposit (refundable): €1000.00 by credit card pre-authorisation prior to arrival
- Minimum stay 3 nights
- WI-FI throughout the apartment and on the terrace
- Air-con and central heating throughout the apartment included in the rent.
- Bose Soundtouch 10 cordless Bluetooth loudspeaker
- Large flatscreen satellite TV with DVD
- Rooms and bathrooms have complete sets of towels, hairdryers, bath set with soap, shampoo, shower gel and body lotion.
- High-quality Italian linen sheets
- Extra-large luxury bedding
- Two pillows per person— one feather and one non-allergenic
- Cots and high chairs can be provided
- Maid service: The maid comes in every morning to do your rooms between 9 and 11 am
- Welcome hamper: in your apartment you will find 1 bottle of our favorite bellini (prosecco + peach juice), 4 bottles of water (2 still and 2 fizzy), fresh fruit
- Breakfast: a nespresso machine and coffee capsules, a selection of teas, milk, sugar, bread, butter and jam
- Morning croissants: every morning around 8 am fresh croissants will be delivered to your door
- Concierge service: The assistance you will receive is knowledgeable, passionate and resourceful
Staff | Service on request
- Agreement with the Excelsior Beach Club to allow Ca’nova guests access to this exclusive seaside resort
- Grocery shopping service
- Fresh flower service
- Personal laundry
- Knowledgeable and fun guides
- Expert masseur who comes to the house
- Baby-sitting service
- Cooking courses
23 December – 06 January 2021
Grand Canal in Venice